Dude! Watch this IMMEDIATELY!
- Reimu’s donation box, Patchouli’s books, and SDM’s coffee and drink supplies all disappear in the same night.
- Reimu goes to SDM investigate with Aya and Marisa in tow.
- The gang goes to see Patchouli, whom Reimu thinks stole the the donation box (without any reason).
- Patchouli fights Reimu with Royal Flare. Reimu retaliates with a flying kick followed by Musou Fuuin.
- Remilia comes to stop the fight and points out that it’s a case to be solved.
- Superb! Supreme! Magnificent! GODLY! GYAAAAAAAH! マジですご過ぎる!!! Can’t believe this is doujinshi!
- I’m impressed by the background and the fight scene.
- While the characters’ genga are not the prettiest in the world, they move like a high-budget anime.
- Marisa’s voice is too boyish for my taste. Sakuya’s is kind of too soft. Aya’s is perfect. I expected Patchouli to sound more reserved, but Takahashi Mikako did quite well.
- The Aya-boke-Marisa-tsukkomi combo works quite well. I got a few small laughs from their interactions. Reimu’s what-the-fuck-this-meddling-tengu-is-doing is golden.
- “Next Episode: Yukarin is 17 years old.”wwwwwwwww So Onee-chan is going to voice her then! Actually, they haven’t thought about the 2nd episode’s title yet.